Most evil domestic animal?

hughes_collector

Registered Member
My vote goes for the Shetland pony.

I know, I know, there are some good ponies out there. So I've heard. I'm not talking about the mythical "good pony", but the real-life supremely cute but deviously intelligent little buggers that are plotting to take over the world. THOSE ponies.

My own experience as a child with them, along with what I've read about others' experiences, solidifies my belief that ponies in general, and Shetlands in particular, are the spawn of Satan intent on the physical destruction of anyone under the age of fifteen (and older, if possible, as well).

Myself, I've been bucked, knocked off, and had one rear on me, causing me to fall. (I was about eight or nine, and the ponies was being rented.)

Other kids have been stepped on (deliberately), kicked, knocked off or down, bitten, bucked off, etc.

Many of these kids own the pony that abused them. I've never owned a horse or pony myself, but ponies seem to be equal opportunity abusers, not caring whether you own them or not. In fact, they will own YOU if given a chance!

So what domestic animal do you think of as pure evil? As a species, not individuals.

Are they out to get us, or what?

There is no answer other than: cats!

But I like them anyway. Never owned one myself, they just always seem like they're plotting something against you.

hughes_collector

Registered Member
There is no answer other than: cats!

But I like them anyway. Never owned one myself, they just always seem like they're plotting something against you.

See, lots of people say that about cats. Yet I can't remember ever meeting a truly "evil" cat in my life. Most I've encountered have been very nice.

Maybe felines just like me.

See, lots of people say that about cats. Yet I can't remember ever meeting a truly "evil" cat in my life. Most I've encountered have been very nice.

Maybe felines just like me.
Yeah, probably just me. I think they have a 'oh she's a dog person let's kill her' instinct.

Though thinking about it, I'd much rather a cat than a small dog. Those things really can be evil. But cats just seem to be clever about it, which is even scarier.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Goldfish. Those stupid little fuckers. I want to stomp on everyone of them and eat ther eggs as caviar and down it with gasoline. They can't even shit in a fucking litter box. CAUSE THEIR UNDERWATER. They are dull, stupid, and completely moronic. Slimey buggers.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
yes. just like bex says, cats are really evil! so i can't think of any other domestic animal that is as evil as cats are.[especially female cats]

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Turtles. Let those things out to run around on the floor for a while, make sure you have your feet covered or off the floor. They attack toes like anything, well at least my friends two do. Strong little fuckers too once they have a hold of you.

Airfield

Registered Member
Spiders and snakes, I dont understand how crazy you should be in order to have one as your pet. Although, I wouldn't mind a pet spider myself:D