Most everyone has their picture up....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nanner, May 18, 2005.

1. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Should I risk it (or let you all think I look like Minnie Mouse)? :D Tator I hope that's not your picture :lol: Seems everyone is switching to real life pics of themselves. I'll have to dig around in my zillions of pics of my kid and find one of me and maybe change Minnie....although I love Minnie.......what to do....what to do.....and how do you make yourself look good that tiny????

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

It's easy to look good tiny, can't see all the imperfections.

Nanner, would love to see the real you on here, as cute as Minnie is, I'm sure you are cuter! :)

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I have to admit, I am pretty attached to my avatar picture, which is why I put my actual pic in the profile section! It is nice to be able to see who you're talking to though. As far as getting that tiny picture on their, I had to get help from someone else...I'm no computer genius! :(

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like mine as it is.. :)

If I put a real picture of me I will make sure it is one where I am wearing my "lucky shirt" (Nanner) LOL!

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

ROFLMAO so ya figured it out huh? :lol:

Hey but the suit is pretty sexy ;)

Darn.....I'm doing that robbing the cradle thing again aren't I? :lol:

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

OH I don't know bout that.....Minnie is pretty darn cute! Will send some pics to my sis to downsize. She has the time and the program to do it for me. I can't get anything lower than like 150 x 150. (yeah I have the program but I've never used it :))

7. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I personally think that people are going with the whole "This is me, if ya dont like it, dont look at it" attitude... or it could just be me lol
    Iggyshotthebear is really just a spoof name that my friend came up with for me for my Curse auction. In a way I was too embarrassed to put it under my real eBay name. Normally, I use a Ferngully avatar to 'hide' behind because most of my screennames are ferngullymom. http://www.livejournal.com/~ferngullymom to see it and get a lil info too LOL

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hey Nanner
    DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT! Peer presure! LOL

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I threw one in my profile....at least that one can be 100 x 100 vs the 66 in an Avatar. Will have to do for now. Still cut off half my head/hair! :)

10. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Nanner, if you want to email me your photos, I can resize them right now for ya :) mmkeebler@yahoo.com