TV Most emotional moments

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Make sure to use spoiler tags!

Season 4: Desmond Calls Penny (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUc5XlvNe9Y

(Explanation)

I can't watch this video without tearing up, I won't lie. It's so powerful and it gets me every time. To put it bluntly, of everything I can remember regarding TV, movies, anything, Penny and Desmond's storyline in season 4 is one of the most heart-wrenching moments in all of entertainment.

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh man. I may not be good at this. The scene I'm remembering...I think it was Season 4 finale...but I can't be too sure.

Them realizing that the helicopter had too much weight on it to make it any further, and Sawyer sacrificing himself by jumping off.

Also, when the boat blew up and Jin was still on it. I actually cried.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Oh man. I may not be good at this. The scene I'm remembering...I think it was Season 4 finale...but I can't be too sure.

Them realizing that the helicopter had too much weight on it to make it any further, and Sawyer sacrificing himself by jumping off.

Also, when the boat blew up and Jin was still on it. I actually cried.
That really got to me to. To see "her" crying so was almost a breaking point for me. Another moment has to be:

Charlie's death in Season 3. I actually was pretty close to crying at that point.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Desmond calling Penny and Charlie's death were the first things that came to mind when I saw the thread title, so good call, guys. I didn't even like Charlie all that much, but it just goes to show how great of a job this show does with making the characters feel like real people.

Was it the season 3 finale with the first flash forward? That was a little emotional just because you realize they're going to get off the island at some point.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Desmond calling Penny was pretty emotional. When Charlie died. When Michael, Sawyer, Jin and Walt take off on the raft. When Hurley decides to give out the food in the hatch and he gives the jar of peanut butter to give to Claire.