• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Most Embarrassing Shows You Watch

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
What's the most embarrassing show you watch?

I think mine would have to be Hannah Montana. I don't know why I watch it, or why I even like it. I just do. I even remember reading somewhere that this show was targeted for children between the ages of 7 and 14. :-o

Teorropy

I have seen Hannah Montana, but it also helps that I have a 4 year old girl that loves her. So this gives me a reason to watch. It really isn't that bad of a show.

I caught myself watching the smurfs one day, about maybe 2 weeks ago.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not really embarrassed about any of the shows I watch now. I guess Kid Nation is probably targeted more towards kids, but it's actually a good show so I'm not embarrassed at all about watching it. I find it quite interesting seeing how the kids interact with each other and what decisions they make.

I watched The O.C. for a couple years though. That's definitely as embarrassing as you can get. :shake:

neum985

I pwn noobs
As bad as it is im addicted to I Love New York 2. Thats about as low as it can get, but after the 1st episode i was hooked.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Sabrina the Teenage Witch... I just LOVE that show. When I get home from school I'll watch it if it's on.