Most disgusting junk food

Beurkiest junk food?

• Total voters

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
None of these actually qualify as food, I've never been able to bring myself to try any of them, and I can't believe anyone eats them but they're still made so someone must be wasting precious calories and fat grams on them. wtf.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i think ready meal chicken is really disgusting

it could be pigioen for all you know!!!!

ok i just noticed the poll :shifteyes:

i have tried snowballs and i dont like them at all but i have never tried the rest of the list so i couldnt say :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blueyes

Registered Member
I think I may have had a snoball once but never had any of the rest of them and don't plan on it. The snoball, if I remember correctly was this marshmellow fluff with a pink coating and it was just sugar to the hilt. I don't eat those anymore lol

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Never had those hot fries... theres a version of "hot fries" here in town though that I'm sure are probably the same. They are rough... dip those suckers in jalepeno cheese and you can practically feel your heart bog down.

I enjoy a pork rind every once in a while, gotta be the spicy bag though the standard is kinda gross.

My vote went to the SnoBalls. I havent had them in ages because the last time I did I got really really sick of 'em. Now just the site of those marshmallowy entities turn my guts. Same goes for Peeps! ugh gag those evil little duckies.