Movies Most disappointed?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Which movie you came out most disappointed after watching it? What I mean by that is that you were so hype to watch this movie before it came out and after you actually sat down and watched it you couldn't believe how bad it was.

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Transformers. Die Hard. Superman Returns. The Good Shepherd. Munich.

All of them got some form of praise or hype and I found them to be 'eh' at best.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Public Enemies - Italiano and I went to see this with high hopes and joy only to be completely pissed and out $10 each, cursing Johnny Depp and how shitty the movie was.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Troy. I didn't think it was terrible like a lot of people do, but I was expecting it to be epic and it just wasn't.

The Da Vinci Code. I should have known it would never live up to the book though.

5. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

I didn't see it until well after it was released, but Boondock Saints disappointed the hell out of me. I'd heard it compared to Pulp Fiction so much, though, that I was bound to be disappointed.

6. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Usually i don't get disappointed, I ignore blockbusters for most of the time, and when i go seem them i set the bar really low, Hype can really ruin the experience if it backfires.

The times i feel like i waste money is when i get dragged by friends to watch sub-par Romances, comedies and horror flicks.

Im sorry i can't remeber a title in specific.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Pulp Fiction was a major, major letdown for me. Everyone was telling me how amazing it was and how it was so awesome and it was a total ball-stomper for me. It just was not good, at all. The story sucked, the action was lame, and the only thing worth paying attention to is Sam Jackson.

Fuck Pulp Fiction.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

The ones that come immediately to mind are Crash and No Country for Old Men.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

All the Potter films I've seen - the first 3 - were disappointing and since avoided like the plague. Just one of those films where the books were more interesting.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Doom...

I love the video game...I'm still obsessed with it to this day. I was so excited for the movie and it blew ass chunks. They changed the storyline, werent enough monsters and they couldnt even get the color of the BFG9000's "bullets" correct.

Stupid stupid stupid.