Most broken video game attack/weapon

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Clear_Note, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

What do you think is the most broken video game attack or weapon, ever, excluding invincibility stuff or instant kill?

In my opinion, DBZ BT3 Tien's "Neo Tribeam". Every character has about 30,000 or 40,000 health. This attack does 5000-6000 damage for each hit it lands, and the number of hits it lands depends on how many times you move your arms forward, which is ridiculous. I've killed half of my enemies in the missions using this move. It's only downside is that it takes away your own health, but not as much as the damage it does. Ultimately, the most unfair finishing move ever.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Millia Rage's finisher from guilty gear.

Better hope you're blocking because there's no chance it'll miss.

viLky likes this.
  3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

LuBu's continuous attack in Dynasty Warriors 5.

No one can touch the monster.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I would say that the "Trigger Happy" attack command for the Gunner job in Final Fantsy X-2. If you get a really rare item called a Cats Bell (that increases damage the lower your health is) and put it on your gunner, and then kill her and revive her with really low HP, each shot will do 9999 damage, and you can get maybe around 15-20 shots in per use. If you manage to get two Cats Bells and make two gunners, your party is unbeatable. I beat the final boss in two "Trigger Happies."

viLky likes this.
  5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Geno's 'Geno Whirl' from Super Mario RPG. If you hit "Y" at the perfect time, you do 9999 damage to an enemy. Talk about an enemy destroyer. >.<;

Hi_Im_Tim likes this.
  6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Aurora bombers for the superweapon general in Command and Conquer: Generals. They were so good that games would be named "2v2 No sw gen." The damn things could blow up entire armies with one bomb. They were like mini nuclear weapons.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

That reminds me of the Protoss Carriers in StarCraft. People would do the same thing creating games called "2v8 c no carries" or "4v4 zeroclutter NO CARRIERS!!11". Of course, you had people who would ignore the rule and create the carriers anyways. Those things were too strong and you only had a couple of counters for it if you were prepared for the attack.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Yeah, I thought about mentioning those but figured there HAD to be a Starcraft player that would take this chance to verbalize his hatred of the things.