Most Boring Day of the Week?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Dec 6, 2008.

?

Well?

1. Monday

14.3%
  2. Tuesday

9.5%
  3. Wednesday

9.5%
  4. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Friday

9.5%
  6. Saturday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sunday

57.1%
  1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The most boring day for me of the week is today, which happens to be Sunday, there's nothing to do and it's really fucking boring.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Everyday is boring when you're unemployed.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

Today has been the most boring day for me this week. I have been so sick that this is the first time all day I have even been able to look at a computer screen. I hate being sick especially since I have finals next week and I need to study!!

Oh well, on a typical week sunday is the most boring day for me too. There is just never anything going on.

AeonFlux and wolfheart like this.
  4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Usually sunday's are pretty boring, nothing on TV and nowhere really to go.

I don't find monday's great either.

But I'll vote for sunday.

DinoFlintstone and Oooh_snap like this.
  5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't really do much, so most days are fairly boring.. fridays maybe not but all the others :-/ meeh... I'll go Sunday too because its the one day I can guarentee I won't be leaving the house even to go see a friend or anything.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i find wednesdays can suck...coz its the middle of the week coz ur half way in but you still got half of the week to go, also sundays are pretty boring coz there aint anything to do

7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Sunday for me as well its just a day to do all the boring jobs around the house that may have built up during the week,its only redeaming thing is sunday dinners.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Sunday is the most boringest day ever. I'm usually hungover, and usually working, and the day just seems to drag on and on and ooooonnnnn.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Today wins the boring award but it's probably because I don't feel that well. On normal circumstances, I don't like Thursdays.

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Mondays, I don't go to class until late afternoon, and there like nothing good on TV in the evening.