most boring anime series'

Discussion in 'Anime' started by sailorruby, Jun 18, 2010.

1. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

which anime shows are the most boring to ever watch in your life i know there a few lame ones like any shojo animes

2. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

Hamtaro
    JC the Ninja Girl
    School Rumble
    Toradora

3. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

Ouran high school host club.

I don't care which one is Hikaru...for real...

4. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

What? That's like one of the funniest anime I've ever seen!

5. Stegosaurus

Stegosaurus Registered Member

I was probably being a little too harsh. :lol:

6. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Ouran High School Host Club could be the funniest anime I've ever seen, although One Piece tops it at moments. It's just that OHSHC, or the anime anyway, was funny the whole through. Didn't really take itself seriously. Not until a point in the manga where the anime had long stopped.

Boring is hard for me to define. I just tend to drift away from series and get back into them a little bit. One anime that is supposed to be hilarious but is notorious for just being unfunny to me is Gintama. but it has its moments. Believe it or not I much prefer it when it takes itself seriously as opposed to when it's trying to be funny. Some of the jokes are funny, but just not enough to carry me through entire episodes.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Probably Death Note...it's very well thought out...but it's incredibly boring...lol...

8. Fire

Fire Registered Member

I'd have to say either Bleach or DBZ. Bleach has a slightly more complex story, but really it seems very reminiscent to DBZ in the way the events play out - I often joke how it's like DBZ with samurai swords.

*please don't shoot me, if you're a fan- I watched both series for a while, myself, else I'd not be able to judge them much*

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

You're right Fire, TeamFourStar picked on the similarities between Bleach and DBZ:

YouTube - TeamFourStar AWA Special

Back on topic...Naruto. Too many fillers!! DBZ was only long because the fights went on for episodes on end...

And Steg, you suck for saying Ouran, i've seen that series three times now; twice with sub and i bought the dub last week :D

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Most of the boring series I started watching I dropped. Kobato. being the most recent series that I found that dull. Although Bluer than Indigo was extremely dull and I watched that series and its sequel...