Most Arrogant Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that it just sits there inside South Africa. I mean, I'm sure there are other countries that are surrounded on all sides by a single country like Lesotho is, but how many of those are big enough to appear on most maps?

Steerpike

Registered Member
The fact that it just sits there inside South Africa. I mean, I'm sure there are other countries that are surrounded on all sides by a single country like Lesotho is, but how many of those are big enough to appear on most maps?
:lol:

What do you think is really the most arrogant country on earth?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have no real opinion but my father is world traveled and he said France is the one place he actually got pissed at how people treated him. My dad is a seriously easy going guy and for him to get pissed is a big deal. He said the people in France just don't care about you, especially if you're not French. He was treated rudely, even by his hotel staff.

I have no real opinion but my father is world traveled and he said France is the one place he actually got pissed at how people treated him. My dad is a seriously easy going guy and for him to get pissed is a big deal. He said the people in France just don't care about you, especially if you're not French. He was treated rudely, even by his hotel staff.
By those standards then Japan's probably somewhere up there too from what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.