• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most Anticipated of 2011?

Most Anticipated of 2011

• Total voters

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
What game are you most looking forward to in 2011?

This is definitely subject to change!

Uncharted 3: Drakes' Deception
Mass Effect 3 (Tentative)
Portal 2
Resistance 3
Other

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
*Ahem*.

The end.

EDIT: Not sure where my picture went . . . let's try this again.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Gears of War 3. I literally cannot wait. I'm not really sure about other games that are coming out next year.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I was contemplating adding the two of those to the list. More open ended than a poll...

I personally am looking forward to Mass Effect 3...

Mass Effect 3 Video Game, VGA 10: Exclusive Debut Trailer HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com HOLY SHIT!

and Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham City Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com HOLY SHIT X2!

and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

That stuff is all legit! I am so excited to NOT buy Gears 3. I heard it only ends the Fenix trilogy and adds one new multiplayer mode. Also add a possible KINECT ONLY version and you may get yourself a new sellout!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I've been excited about this game for a long time...I've been watching interviews on YouTube, getting stoked at seeing character models, etc.

It's looking like a sick series reboot of my favorite game series on the planet. It seems to be back to its more 2D roots but with vamped up graphics and new fighting mechanics involved. Looks great!
------
(sorry, figured my post would be automerged with my pics)

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I've been excited about this game for a long time...I've been watching interviews on YouTube, getting stoked at seeing character models, etc.

It's looking like a sick series reboot of my favorite game series on the planet. It seems to be back to its more 2D roots but with vamped up graphics and new fighting mechanics involved. Looks great!
------
(sorry, figured my post would be automerged with my pics)
Haha. It's okay... do you own a PS3? Kratos will be in that version!

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

The elder scrolls V as well, but i havent seen enough to build up the hype.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Batman: Arkham City, LittleBigPlanet 2, Max Payne 3.

Those top my list. Not sure if I'm forgetting anything though.