TV Most annoying TV-characters?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Nightsurfer, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all of you out there in TV land.

Who do you think are the Most annoying TV characters past and present out there in TV Land and why?

Since I made this thread I will kick things off.

Fran from the Nanny. That nasally voice..need I say more?

Ross from Friends. he was such a dork!

Jonas from Stargate SG1. Just couldn't stand him, he sucks as an actor.

Michale Night from Knight rider. The Hoff couldn't act then and he still can't act now...BTW who the Fruck told him he could sing?

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

- Gilligan from Gilligan's Island. I disliked how he always messed everything up. Just kill Gilligan already and get off that island!
    - The cast from Friends. I'm taking it one step further and saying EVERYONE.
    - Lisa from The Simpsons. I'm never interested in any of her plot lines and I dislike her voice.
    - The extras in CSI: Las Vegas. "Come on, we don't need the CSI unit to tackle this mystery, we can do it ourselves." and all the extras do a mystery for one week while the main cast of people are nowhere to be seen. ERRR!

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Aw, man! I clicked on this thread specifically to say that very thing and here you had beaten me to the punch. Guess I'll have to go with my runner-up, the Germanic goldfish from American Dad. I just want to slap his lips off and pound him with a tenderizing mallet while hissing, "You're NOT STEWIE and you're NOT FUNNY!"

4. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

That whiny chick on Will & Grace. Man, I would love to bury her six-feet-under.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'd say Boomhower from King of the Hill.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think most of the t.v moms are quite annoying there's a few that I like, but most of them are annoying in my opinion. But I think the most annoying of them all is Diane Chambers from Cheers. God she got on my nurves. I was really happy when she decided to leave the show.

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm going to get alot of boo's on this one especially from the Hannah Montana fans. I would have to say Miley Cyrus. My cousin watches it and her voice is soo annoying.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Maybe but she's kinda hot looking for a 15-year old.

9. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

None of the characters on AMERICAN DAD are anything remotely resembling funny.

10. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

This is true.

I never got into that show at all.