• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Most annoying enemy?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lambent wretches, or any wretches really, in Gears of War. I hate that screaming.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Most annoying? I agree with Ice, Harpies drive me nuts. They are everywhere and they come in numbers that should be illegal. I completely hate everything about them.

Reapers are a close second. I hated those things as well. Tough little--ish bastards and more than one at a time is no fun at all.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I say pretty much all spam enemies, like the aforementioned Flood and Goddamned Bats. Anything where the developers went "Here, have a metric sh!tload of badguys without the proper means of dealing with them!"

Also, the invincible badguys in action/shooters (they're more forgivable in strat/RPG); you know, the ones where you can shoot them in the eye eight times and they still don't go down, for some unexplained reason. I'm a loyal retainer to somewhat realistic damage scales.