• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Most Annoying Character On TV

Konshentz

Konshentz
Who do you find to be the most annoying character on TV? Who drives you nuts? Whether it be intentional or not.

For me, it's Michael Scott. He is absolutely the worst person on TV. He's funny, sure, but he is also every personality flaw I hate rolled up into one person. Haha. He drives me nuts... and a few times he almost caused me to turn the channel until his scene was done. Ha.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Anything Fran Drescher. Or however the hell you spell it. Seinfield described her well as "Elmer Fudd in a blender." Her nasally voice makes me want to stuff her head in a microwave. Not to mention she always plays a loose bitch.

Dabs

Registered Member
I liked Fran Drescher :)
The Nanny was one of my favorite comedy shows.....and for the record, she didn't talk like that in real life...thank God huh?? ~LoL~
One of the most annoying people in my opinion to listen to is ...Gilbert Godfrey.
I-Yi-Yi.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't watch much TV so I'm going to have to go with Leonard Hofstadter, sadly. I love Johnny Galecki, but Leonard is far too whiny and almost ruins the show for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree Michael Scott can be rather annoying, but I don't watch much The Office to give a fair judgement, the show is gawd awful and every character is annoying.

A secondary character that I found annoying was Janice from Friends. I know some people here will disagree with me, but everytime she opened her mouth it made me cringe. "OH MY GOD!"

Another guy that I can't simply stand is Mr. Bean. I have no idea how anyone can find that guy funny at all. He's annoying on every level.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree with BR, Mr. Bean has to be the most annoying character. I don't understand how he has even made it on TV, he's never done anything or said anything that makes me think he's funny.

Impact

V.I.P.
I don't watch much TV so I'm going to have to go with Leonard Hofstadter, sadly. I love Johnny Galecki, but Leonard is far too whiny and almost ruins the show for me.
Jeanie, noooo. I love Leonard.

I really hated Rita from Dexter, the way she talked annoyed me, and Celia from Weeds. That bitch needs to die...I honestly don't see why they carried her over into the past few seasons. Oh, and Lois from Family Guy's voice annoys me no end.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm asking which character is the most annoying... not which actor/actress.

Oops, sorry my bad.
Archie Bunker then.......what a grump ass...(reminded me of my Dad)......with Archie, nothing ever made him happy, he always complained, calling people names, hardly ever cracked a smile......he was the grinch of life.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oops, sorry my bad.
Archie Bunker then.......what a grump ass...(reminded me of my Dad)......with Archie, nothing ever made him happy, he always complained, calling people names, hardly ever cracked a smile......he was the grinch of life.
I think I'm going to have to put you on my ignore list from this point on. Archie Bunker was the greatest character in television history(in my opinion). He played his role to perfection, he acted the way he did because that's what he was all about. Tons of things annoyed him, he loved to argue, he was hilarious with his quick insults, especially to Michael and Lionel.

Regarding that he never cracked a smile, that's not true at all. I'm not sure how many episodes you've actually seen, but Archie has been happy and smiled in a lot of them.