Moss or Owens?

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Aug 27, 2008.

?

Moss or Owens?

Poll closed Sep 3, 2008.
  1. Randy Moss

71.4%
  2. Terrell Owens

28.6%
  1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Okay who ya got?

Randy Moss
    Terrell Owens

I'm talking right now...which guy would you rather have on your team. By most accounts they are considered the best two receivers in the NFL right now. Take personalities and all that stuff out of the equation. You can have either one based off skill...who do you pick?

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

T.O. because he's been able to do more.

3. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

It's definite moss for me, I think T.O got more age on him, Moss still has time to peak.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I hate both players, but I'd take Randy Moss. He's faster.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I'll take Moss because I despise TO

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I picked Moss as well. I think overall he's the better player and if he's not taking plays off one of the best we'll have seen in a long while.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Terrell Owens is a better overall player then Randy Moss. Owens is harder to take down then Moss, Owens actually blocks for receivers and running backs. Both are great at what they do, but if I had a choice to select between the two, no doubt in my mind that I would take Owens in heartbeat. Because I know on the playing field, he'll do everything for me.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

If I may, TO does some funny shit after every touchdown he makes.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I would take Randy Moss because he is younger and IMO the most talented WR in the NFL at the moment. Don't get me wrong I think WRs like Reggie Wayne, Braylon Edwards, are great and there are some young guns that will surpass them very soon...

TO is good and I am surprised by his resurgence in Dallas I thought he hit his peak in philly and was all talk after the move.