• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Mortal Kombat 1,2 and 3 including annhialation

Mordecai006

Registered Member
If you've read the post that I made earlier on then you're already ahead. Has anyone seen the actual movies on VHS or DVD. Because I'm going to see the annhilation movie of the Mortal Kombat series. Man this topic is great.

starfx6464

Awesome
Saw the first one and bits and pieces of the second one. First one was alright. Not too great, but it was cool to see my favorite character Cage get some spotlight time. :) Second seemed to be worse from what I saw, but I haven't actually seen the whole thing.

And was there really a third movie?

Teorropy

I have only heard of the two movies. I hope there isn't a thrid one, I can deal with the first two but another one would be a waste of money.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
The movies were too bad. I think I have only seen two of the mortal combat movies. I don't know if there are anymore.

Teorropy

Omg, please stop make those movies. A bunch of bad acting.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
LOL Blackstorm bad acting my ass. This movie was one of my favourites as well as the second one. They are in the making of making a third movie which they should have done a long time ago.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Bob I didn't really understood that post but I think you meant the DVD of MK.

Does anyone remember the Song that went with it,that was a killer.