Morrison To Begin Season On Bobcats Bench

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
AP - Charlotte Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff said Tuesday that veteran Brevin Knight will start at shooting guard ahead of Morrison, the No. 3 pick in the draft, in Wednesday's season opener against Indiana.

Morrison started four of the Bobcats' eight preseason games, averaging 11.6 points and 36-percent shooting. Bickerstaff said coming off the bench will help his transition to the NBA.

"He's done well, but he's still a rookie," Bickerstaff said. "This is a different level, but I think Adam will be just fine. He's a good basketball player, but he has to navigate his way through being an NBA player."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43026/20061031/morrison_to_begin_season_on_bobcats_bench/

S

scottmcgrady

Never watch NCAA so i never saw how talented he was yet he is a very strong shooter. He will no doubt start soon...

H

heykid

Morrison May Get First Start Due To Felton Injury
ESPN - 11/10 - 4:31 AM EST
Adam Morrison may get the first start of his NBA career.

The Charlotte Observer reported on Thursday night that Bobcats starting guard Raymond Felton would miss Friday's game against the Seattle SuperSonics with bruised ribs. Morrison was the likely replacement.

Felton told the Observer that he first injured his back a week ago against the Cleveland Cavaliers . He aggravated the injury against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday and left the game after playing 27 minutes.
Yeah, I live in Seattle, and My father went to Gonzaga so I've been an avid Zags fan, but my mom went to UW, and with the recent emergence of their Basketball program, I am stuck