Morrison To Begin Season On Bobcats Bench

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

AP - Charlotte Bobcats coach Bernie Bickerstaff said Tuesday that veteran Brevin Knight will start at shooting guard ahead of Morrison, the No. 3 pick in the draft, in Wednesday's season opener against Indiana.

Morrison started four of the Bobcats' eight preseason games, averaging 11.6 points and 36-percent shooting. Bickerstaff said coming off the bench will help his transition to the NBA.

"He's done well, but he's still a rookie," Bickerstaff said. "This is a different level, but I think Adam will be just fine. He's a good basketball player, but he has to navigate his way through being an NBA player."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/43026/20061031/morrison_to_begin_season_on_bobcats_bench/

2. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Never watch NCAA so i never saw how talented he was yet he is a very strong shooter. He will no doubt start soon...

3. heykid

heykid Guest

Morrison May Get First Start Due To Felton Injury
    Yeah, I live in Seattle, and My father went to Gonzaga so I've been an avid Zags fan, but my mom went to UW, and with the recent emergence of their Basketball program, I am stuck