• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

morning from a newbie

endange

morning all,,, from sunny but cold scotland............ what is everyone doing right now.......:)

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Good morning. The skies dark and starless here in Portage, MI; and I'm browsing Reddit and waiting on a paycheck to be deposited in my account. It's fun times.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome to the site, endange. What part of Scotland are you in? I'm curious because we have one of your countrylasses among our regulars here and because my dad's family came from Ayrshire.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the site, Endange! :D Most of my ancestors are/were Scottish. We have hot sun (88*F/31*C), cold breezes, and cold nights (55*F/12*C) here in Oklahoma, USA. What am I doing at 1:29 am (our time)?! Anything I won't get caught doing since it's dark outside! :lol: Well, actually I'm texting, doing the last part of my homework, listening to tunes on my Sansa Fuze, and eating a green Hostess Glo ball! And trying to find a way to skip school tomorrow! :D

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi endange. Welcome to GF. Sunny South Africa has been my claim to fame until you stole it from me. Anyway, I will try get over it. I too have Scottish blood deep in my vains, unfortunately it is so deep I do not qualify for a Scottish passport.

Aaannnyway, moving along swiftly. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Saffy

Registered Member
Hi and welcome:Dim in England, but dont worry im in North East so im sure you will hate me a little less :cute::lol:
------

Last edited: