• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii More Wii news..

Lizsussana

So I came on this site hoping to talk to fellow gamers. I posted a little bit about myself and the type of games I am currently playing on the Wii.

I have my own site called wiifamiily for anyone that would like to check it out. We are a new site so at this time there are not a lot of people on the forums as of yet. I am hopeful though that people will appreciate the effort we have gone to making the site friendly not only for kids, and adults but also for anyone who owns a Wii, we made the site simple so that Wii users could view the site, and post on the site from their wii's.

Does anyone have any suggestions for us to grow more rapidly? I would appreciate ANY suggestions that you might have for us. Just please be nice I am kind of sensitive and may cry if your mean :cry: As always if you go to the site and decide its not for you, I would still appreciate if you would click on the help us grow or vote for us links. ;)

Liz