• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

More than 1 eBay name?

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
ohh okeys I understand ( I think) :)) hehe

HI DOUBLES!!! : )

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hi bunny how are you.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thanks everyone, now do I let people know that I'm not a newbie and offer up my other ID, or will it scare potential bidders away?

Julie

Registered Member
I don't think referring people to your other ID would scare away bidders, IMO anyway. I think it's a good idea & shows them your solid FB.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
right I agree with Julie, it will give them a chance to see that you are not a newbie and that you have good solid feedback and if there is any question you can just be honest by saying you wanted to keep the two things seperate. Nothing wrong with that : )

Doubles I'm great thank you and it's good to see you!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You can put both eBay names on the same credit card, yes. Buuuuttt! My people at the bank told me, and HIGHLY SUGGESTED that I keep a seperate checking account for paypal account(s). If you go to WAMU you can get a totally freebie account set up in a couple minutes and have a debit mastercard to use for your paypal. This keeps the ebay money seperate from your regular earnings and/or savings. I use it this way:
Sell something transfer it from paypal to checking and when alls good transfer it to regular my checking account. I just keep a tiny lil amount in my paypal in case I mess up and have to refund someone or if I see something I want.

I also think you can hook up both eBay names to the same paypal????

Julie

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
I also think you can hook up both eBay names to the same paypal????
I forgot about this! Yes, you can have more than one eBay name on your PayPal account. When on PayPal, go on your profile page & on the top right column under 'Selling Preferences', click on 'Auctions'. That will take you to the page showing your eBay ID linked to your PayPal. Just click the 'Add' button & VOILA...you can add another ID.

Also, if you have a PayPal card with your account, just use that credit card number for your eBay ID. I have it linked to mine, so instead of eBay taking their fees thru PayPal...they take it thru the PayPal debit card & I get the 1% cash back from PayPal cuz it's a credit purchase :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I like the idea of a seperate account Ares, I'm using my eBay $$ for hardwood floors, new kitchen cabinets, and new living room furniture!

Julie

Registered Member
Well then if it doesn't work out, we'll just call Extreme Makeover for ya!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Doubles I'm great thank you and it's good to see you![/QUOTE]

Thanks bunny. and yes what ares said and julie said is correct i have all my Id"s on one paypal acct with seperate emails. and I also have two different bank accts one strickly for ebay paypal and then my personal acct and that way i can trasfer from one to the other online.