More Steriod Users?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I knew that Lex Luger was on roids, but it's really hard to believe that article, because they would of made it public on television especially if The Rock's name is involve in the allegations. The Rock was always a big kid, and he could bench 400lbs at a very young age, so I am not sure if he really took any roids. Same thing with Goldberg, he's been big all his life, and I'm not sure if he would of needed any roids.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Yeah I think with two of those guys the things might have been small doses if any doses what so ever but I think Luger did at one time use roids because I mean he went from this small type guy during his younger days to this buff and muscled wrestler so something strange there.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
There is no way that Rock and Goldberg could have taken Roids, Goldberg is just big, and so is Rock, by nature.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wont be surprised if every single wrestler admits to have used steroids at some point

No name would shock as I am convinced they all did

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
There is no way that Rock and Goldberg could have taken Roids, Goldberg is just big, and so is Rock, by nature.
Sure they were big but maybe they just got a little juice off of them. They never got the full effect of the steriod or maybe they were a little smaller at one point and juiced up to get back to the size that people saw them as.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's not all surprising to me. I think it's rather humorous that people think they "know" the wrestlers well enough to claim they wouldn't do that sort of thing.