• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies More Schwarzenegger Movies?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone think Arnold will get back into acting if he doesn't get re-elected? He's had some pretty good movies lately and I wouldn't mind seeing him do some more when he gets time.

My favorite Arnold movie out of his most recent few is "The 6th Day", in which he plays a pilot who is cloned, after a chain of events. Needless to say there are plenty of events that follow. It's one of my favorite movies in fact.

So anyway, my guess would be that he would do more movies. The big question is simply how "out of shape" has he become while in office. He doesn't look like he's let himself go too badly, but I've seen some pictures on Tabloid covers lately that would beg to differ.

dDave

V.I.P.
My favorite Schwarzenegger movie would have to be Jingle All The Way because I have never seen the 6th Day, but I plan to someday. I am sure that I will like it, Arnold's movies have never failed to be good.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Come on guys Terminater 2 all the way, watched it a few nights ago oddly enough. Terminater 3 on the other hand you can keep...

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
I expect that if he doesn't continue as governor, he will make a run for Congress. Arnold is getting older and won't be able to do those intense action movies much longer. I'm sure he still has a few left in him, but I think he has much bigger plans than going back to acting.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Well, anyone who knows how to get in shape and has already done it once, can almost for sure do it even easier the second time. I'd like to see him in some more movies, but he may stick with politics.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I was never really a fan of his movies in general, to be honest. I couldn't get into the Terminator movies, and the only one that could keep my attention was Jingle All the Way (which is underrated, as far as kids movies go). The 6th Day was good, but hardly up there in my list of movies. Kindergarten Cop was funny for it's time. I don't see why he wouldn't act again if his political career was over, but I don't think he'll ever leave politics. The Senanator, anyone?

dmny500

Registered Member
I personally doubt you'll see him much in any movies, if you do just a very small part. The Terminator movies were his best in my opinion. I also agree with ScubaSteve that Jingle All the Way wasn't a bad kids movie but my guess is he's staying with politics.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Heck, he could be Vice President if he became popular enough. I think I agree with you guys that he will probably try to stay in politics. I mean actors want the fame but they don't get the power. Now he has the fame and the power. It's hard to go back to just the fame when you can have both. :)

I could see him running for senator, or even a higher position later on. The highest he can go is the "Vice Presidator". :D