• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

More Ruthless

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering who you though was more ruthless Majin Vegeta or Vegeta in Saiyan saga, I am not talking about who was the strongest because we all know Majin Vegeta was. I think that it's Majin Vegeta because he did not care if he died at that point he was being controlled by an evil spirit, and when Babidi was controlling him he probably made sure that he doesent care if is life is sacrificed.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say Vegeta from the saiyan saga. Because if I remember right Majin Vegeta, Vegeta had some control if not all.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Vegeta from the Saiyan saga was more ruthless. Too much evil rehabilitation was already done by the time the Majin series started.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Sayian Saga easily, Majin Vegeta sacrificed himself to kill Buu, if you recall.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well even if he sacificed himself he still didn't care about dying like I said I think Majin Vegita, because he doesn't care, but I know that Vegeta in the Saiyan saga he is real ruthless, and he also doesn't care, but deep down he cares, because he changes is emotions as the the saga's keep going.

S

SSJ Squirm

Vegeta as a child was most ruthless. When you watch the flashbacks, you see nothing but destruction from him. As he got older, he was still ruthless, but finally showed his damaged soul right before dying in front of Goku and Frieza. As Majin Vegeta, he was only interested in killing Goku. Other than the fact that he blew people in the stands at the tourny to hell, his only interest was Goku. Majin Vegeta was hella cool. Him sacrificing himself to save the planet... utterly mind blowing.

D

Dranigus

Saiyan Saga Vegeta cared about no one.

Majin Vegeta cared about Kid Trunks and Goten, which is why he knocked them out and asked Piccolo to fly as far and as fast he can, because Majin Vegeta was about to sacrifice himself to kill Majin Buu.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta by far.