• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

More horny: Guys or Girls?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this isn't a related question to Dating or Relationships, but I wanted to keep it mature so I decided to put it in here. So let's act like adults when discussing this topic in hand please.

Now some of you might say, wow that's so easy to answer, it's definitely a guy. But personally, I don't believe it's all that easy. You might think it's a guy because they show it more then girls do, but I've met a lot of girls that have been just as horny or even more then me on occasions.

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Bonus question for the girls if you feel like answering. Will you ever put it out there to a bunch of friends that you're horny?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
There's no way guys are hornier than girls as a rule. The only way I could see why people would think that, is because it used to be taboo for girls to be just as horny and want sex just as much, so we used to conceal it better. It's simply not true. Women seem to have taken their right to be horny and embrace it. Sure, girls still get called sluts for doing so, but who cares, seriously?

Bonus answer : I don't see why not. I would probably say it as a joke though, just to not sound like a sex craved maniac, and it could also depend on the people I am with. But I would say it, sure.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Basically, my opinion is that anyone that overgeneralizes that guys are more _______, women are more _______, etc. is always way off.

In this topic, it (as always) comes down to the person. Some people are just hornier than others, period. Some people are inclined to cheat. Some people are more aggressive. I mean we could make this topic about most given subjects, if not all, and I'd have a similar answer.

Are there differences between the genders? Yes. But the stereotypes that come along are usually not correct.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Babe_Ruth;1020975[B said:
]I know this isn't a related question to Dating or Relationships, but I wanted to keep it mature so I decided to put it in here. So let's act like adults when discussing this topic in hand please.[/B]

Now some of you might say, wow that's so easy to answer, it's definitely a guy. But personally, I don't believe it's all that easy. You might think it's a guy because they show it more then girls do, but I've met a lot of girls that have been just as horny or even more then me on occasions.

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Bonus question for the girls if you feel like answering. Will you ever put it out there to a bunch of friends that you're horny?
Ha it is really hard to discuss this topic seriously when one reads the title.

Perhaps the term "sexually sensitive" or "sex - seeking" would have been more appropriate.

Either way I think its about the same and varies by the individual. Examples some girls want to do it all the time and others not as frequently, same with guys.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Definitely just depends on the person. I know females who don't masturbate...does that mean guys are hornier as a result? Definitely not.

Some people are just hornier then others and I don't know what else to say about it.

Dabs

Registered Member
I can't honestly answer whether I think it's the ladies or the gents who are more horny.
But I can answer the second part......hell yes I can tell my friends, that I'm out with, if I happen to be horny or not. But that's just how I am all the time. I'm pretty blunt and honest. An open book I always say, I have nothing to hide.
Besides, if I tell my friends, they usually help me find a hostage.....err..I mean, date for the night *haha*

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Biology dictates that more often than not, men are more 'horny' by rule of hormones alone. There's really no arguing it. Are there special cases or variables? Absolutely. But from a strictly subjective and scientific approach, men are more horny.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I agree with Merc, I think it comes down to the person rather than their sex or sexual orientation. I have never really noticed people who are horny though to be fair...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Basically, my opinion is that anyone that overgeneralizes that guys are more _______, women are more _______, etc. is always way off.

In this topic, it (as always) comes down to the person. Some people are just hornier than others, period. Some people are inclined to cheat. Some people are more aggressive. I mean we could make this topic about most given subjects, if not all, and I'd have a similar answer.

Are there differences between the genders? Yes. But the stereotypes that come along are usually not correct.
Couldn't say it better!

Sexual desires are no different than other desires. Some women prefer it more than some men or it's the other way around. Some women show it more/less than other men/women.
It depends on who considers it as a taboo. It's not something that can be determined within a thread.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Two words: vibrator addiction. I don't know a whole lot of guys who get off thirty or forty times a day.