• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

More hits????

TGirl

Registered Member
I don't know I am to partial to this sight to venture out!

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
TGirl said:
I don't know I am to partial to this sight to venture out!
I like this site too. But I found it after I already listed my auction for my girls. So I am only a level one. Which means I can't advertise the auction. Kinda a catch 22. By the time I can move up a level the auction will be over.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well, there are several other boards out there, and if I have somethign "odd" I'll usually submit it, but I don't participate or read their forums.

You will find, that andrew will mostly likely delete those url's since they are competing sites, so prolly best not to post the URLS

You're only like 12 posts away from being able to advertise your auction. Or you could just pay for level 5 and you can post on any level. Andrew also offers banner ads for $1. day here.

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Well, there are several other boards out there, and if I have somethign "odd" I'll usually submit it, but I don't participate or read their forums.

You will find, that andrew will mostly likely delete those url's since they are competing sites, so prolly best not to post the URLS

You're only like 12 posts away from being able to advertise your auction. Or you could just pay for level 5 and you can post on any level. Andrew also offers banner ads for $1. day here.
OOPS.... Sorry Andrew. Chalk it up to the whole newbie thing. I didn't realize there was competition out there over this... DUH me. I'll go back and see if I can edit them out.
Ok... so someone ask me 12 questions so I can get my posts up lol. I certainly wouldn't be doing the auction I am on eBay if I could buy advertising.

Nope... the edit button up there is gone. :(

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
yeah, you only have 3 min to edit your post, then you're SOL. lol. No one will hang ya for it. Personally, I don't even consider AS and those other sites to be the same sort of thing. They are for their uses, and AS is for ours. I feel like this is more for connecting with other auctioneers, and the other sites are for promoting odd finds.

Some of them have been known to be kinda mean. One site said some unkind things about a friend's auction, so we did not let their stuff to be posted to our questions.

TGirl

Registered Member
I added your auction under low profile!
have a good day

~Trina~

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not as much competition as copycats. This was technically the first site dedicated to high profile auctions, and of course everybody copies my ideas left and right, so these things popped up.

TGirl

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Not as much competition as copycats. This was technically the first site dedicated to high profile auctions, and of course everybody copies my ideas left and right, so these things popped up.

hahaha Andrew can I copy your Avatar too...lol heheh that would throw everyone off....we just wanna be like you soooooooooo much heheheheh