Xbox 360 More Halo Reach revealed for the MP Beta

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I am actually starting to not like the concept of the multi-player the more I read about it. I am skeptical but I am skeptical with most Halo MP until I play them.

Bungie.net : Bungie Weekly Update: 04.02.10 : 4/2/2010 4:03 PM PDT

I like the reference to their new grenade launcher nicknamed the "Pro Pipe".

Also looks like you will be able to choose your loadout or at least have a choice.

The pistol and DMR can both kill players in 5 shots.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The pistol and DMR can both kill players in 5 shots.
I can pretty much guarantee I won't be buying this game if that's the case. It went from 3 shot kills in Halo:CE, to 4 shot kills in Halo 2 and 3, and now 5 shot kills. So lame.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I can pretty much guarantee I won't be buying this game if that's the case. It went from 3 shot kills in Halo:CE, to 4 shot kills in Halo 2 and 3, and now 5 shot kills. So lame.
Well play the beta when it comes out. It should give you a good feel for the game.

If you note at the bottom their is a disclaimer that "everything is subject to change."

I guarantee in the beta they will have some glaringly unbalanced gun in the game that they will have to change. The carbine in Halo 3's beta is a fine example.

RyanJMB

Registered Member
I will be getting it, the more shots it takes to kill, the more skill involved i think :) , halo is generaly an easy game, so i like that they are making it a little more harder.