More about me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, May 18, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I have told a few people on here this, but have for the most part kept it to myself. Mainly because I caught alot of flack from family and friends when this came about..............BUT, since I have gotten to know all of you pretty well, I feel comfortable telling some more about myself........

I am sure you have all seen me talk about Scott in some of my posts. I never really said who scott was other than someone special. Well, Scott and I both had bad things happen to us about the same time. The month before James died, Scott caught his wife cheating on him. Then of course in May James died on my end. Well I met him through the radio station he works at. We became friends (because of mutual lonleiness I think) and that friendship became love.........well I married him this past January........SO, When I have said I wanted to start a new life..........this IS my new life. He is a great guy and loves my kids. I just havne't been to much into blurting it out to strangers that I got married, because I dont like to be told "I went to fast". Who is to say how long you should mourn over a death? I actaully had some people who believed I SHOULD NEVER remarry! Now how unfair would that be to me AND my kids!! I consider myself VERY lucky to of found a man who loves me as much as James did. I honestly NEVER thought I would EVER find anyone who would love me like he did! God never ceases to amaze me!!

I hope this doesn't make anyone think bad of me.........I just was not ready to share this bit of information about me that in any other situation would be really good news!! :)

Thanks for listening!
    Jen

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Everything happens for a reason!!!

I wish you alot of happiness and love in your life... never have doubt or regret... What you do to make yourself happy no one else can make judgement on...
    You were lucky enough to find love again... to listen to others and not give your heart another chance to live again would not make you the strong person you are today...

3. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

sheesh, you don't have to keep a marriage a secret. a hot lover, yeah maybe, but not a husband LOL.

*poke*

I don't think you married too fast, Scott died a couple years ago didn't he? It's not like you remarried 2 weeks later (or 2 months for that matter).

4. Msbabedoll

James died two years ago......Scott is the new hubby.

Thanks for understanding.........I know I am a whimp sometimes, but I just hate confrontation!

5. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

der. I knew that LOL. You and all your MEN! I just can't keep it straight :p ;) JK.

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Heck no 2 years isn't too soon! My Dad was dating less than a yr after my Mom died (the woman was and still is a wacko but it made him happy so who were we to say anything.....luckily he got out of the relationship when HE realized she was wacko. They actually were engaged and bought a house together by then) Anyway my point is.....you can miss and love someone but be ready to move on with your life at the same time. My Dad probably did earlier because he was older....almost 70 at the time.....you for the opposite reason. You're young and you did wait a very respectible amount of time IMHO! As long as you are happy and he is Jen worthy then who is anyone to judge? What was everyones problem? That you moved on with your life? You didn't wait long enough? Geeezzzzzz!!! You are a young, pretty, vital single Mom. You were suppose to join a convent after 2 years?

A BIG CONGRATS on getting married and wishing you years and years of happiness together!

Ahhhh Fairy....anything you wanna tell? Hot lover huh?

7. Msbabedoll

(Breaths a big sigh of relief) I dont know what was everyone's deal. I STILL have a friend who was the BEST of friends to me when James died, but we hardly speak now because I got married and dont agree with going out with the girls to bars whlie I am married. SO she thinks I just left her on the curb when I met scott. Which is not true....but these are the things I have delt with.

8. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

Yep, Everything happens for a reason.. As long as he's good to you & your family who cares what other people think. No one knows what they would do unless they were in the same situation! :)

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Even one year wouldn't have been too soon.. A few months would have been bad, but I see no problem at all with your decision. Congratulations! I know it's late, but you told us late. :)

That's great that you are able to start a new life and be happy again. :D

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Jenn
    As long as your happy thats all that matters .Congratulations