mooses gallery

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by moose, May 5, 2007.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

ok so umm yeah.
    heres my gallery

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Omega

Omega Ω

I made this topic sticky for your moose but, please read the arts & gfx rules. You will see that is an image is larger then 300 x 550 pixels then you much host it on a site like imageshack and post in a thread as a thumb nail because it makes the thread look much more clean and takes less time to load the page. Thank you :)

p.s. I love the wallpaper, very nice

3. moose

ok and thanx ill make the thumbnails

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Moose, now that is one nice Gundam wall you got there. The only thing I say to that is to try to blend the Gundam in so it doesn't stick out too much, bbuuutt I still love the dark colors of it^^

Ooooh and the Slipnot Wall is alittle too bland for tastes, try to add something to the bg ne?

5. moose

i wanted to go for that simple look just like in my slipknot sig. i dont want a bg

6. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

nice....

i wish i had your skill :(

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Top two are awsome! I don't much like the rest....

8. moose

new banner up there its the cyber dragon one. it was a request on pojo. wow i really suck

9. moose

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oooohh Cyber dragon*pokes it* I like this one that you have made recently but I missed it >.>; Hm, is that Beast from X-men in one of your newer ones? I like how it tones from light to dark in it and that the name blends so you can hardly see it. But I'm glad though, your improving again Moose! Sooner or later you can help me with graphic tips lol