• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Moon Landing

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
A lot of people think the moon landing is fake, what does everyone else think?

I'm a skeptic on it too, i don't think it's real. There have been a few valid points that have been made about the landing and one was 'If there's no air in space, how could the flag be moving?' And i can't help but agree with them.

Red Bull did a funny advert taking the mick out of it, that's what made me think of it XD

A

A.M. Radio

Every bit of "evidence" that the moon landing was fake has been disproven.

The moon landing was confirmed by nations across the Earth, including the russians, who would have something to gain from disproving it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with A.M Radio, everything was proven that there where people who landed on the moon, I never believed that it wasn't really, because if it was and they got caught for it then it would so much hell to pay, it's unbelievable.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's just another thing that conspiracy theorists masturbate to, complete bullshit.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The moon landing was not fake, I hate when people think that, just proves their ignorance, you never see the flag blowing, until the lander takes off, which is the thrust that blew the flag over...not wind. People also say you cant see any stars, but considering the camera technology back then that is not suprising. Then there is the small fact that we have been there a lot more then once.

Italiano

Film Elitist
It's like one the 1950s broadcast over the radio where people actually thought there were aliens taking over the world.

Like the Mercenary said, just another bullshit conspiracy that nerds like to form a cult around.

And if anyone brings up anything about Area 51, it better be for the Gaming section, otherwise you will be laughed at immensely... Just warning you ahead of time.

Malificus

Likes snow
Italiano said:
It's like one the 1950s broadcast over the radio where people actually thought there were aliens taking over the world.
What about the that? He said constantly that that was not a real news broadcast, and that he was only acting, but people who tuned in in the middle of his play thought it was real, because for all purposes, it sounded like a real news broadcast. How is that related to this?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah I am wondering that too, and what about Area 51? It is actually proven to be real, so what are you trying to say?

Italiano

Film Elitist
Because there was a conspiracy that spawned from that broadcast. There were suspicious and paranoid people afterwards saying that there really was a space landing and the government tried to cover it up. To this day there are actually still some nerds in their basement somewhere who believe that's true.

And Area 51 exists... but not in the way that people think it does, with extraterrestrial experiments, aliens, etc.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Nobody really knows what goes on inside Area 51, other then test flights of experimental aircraft.