Moola

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Has anyone else heard of www.moola.com?

It's a new game that pays you a penny for watching an ad, and then lets you keep doubling it until you have over 10 million dollars. (If you can win 30 games in a row that is... otherwise you can settle for lesser amounts)

Basically you play a game against somebody else with a penny, and the winner takes all. You can play for as high or as little as you want, as long as you can afford to risk the minimum for the game. It is very addictive and so far I've had a lot of fun with it.

I haven't quite made the 10 million yet but so far I've made over $30 playing it. :)

It's currently in BETA so the only way to join is with an invite. I have 2 left and will give them to people here who are bored and want to try their hand at making some extra cash. If you want one, send me a PM with the email address that you want the invite to go to.

You can sign up for a free invite on the site too, but you'll have to wait a week for your invite to arrive. It's faster to get one through somebody who already has some invites to send out. :)

You will get 3 invites when you sign up, so when my 2 run out, be kind and repay the favor by giving others here an invite if they need one.