• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Moola

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well just an FYI, they finally released game 3! :) It's a pretty fun BlackJack style card game. (Not BlackJack but feels similar). It's teh most fair game out of all of them so far though because winning does not depend on "reading" your opponent at all. It's a luck game. If you are good at playing the odds you will like it. I think it is pretty good.

I have won 1 for 1 so far. :) Also, I have 4 i spare invites if anyone wants one.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
there actually is a strategy that almonst everyone I play is overlooking. The 2 games operate independently. They are not on the same clock. So, you can actually let your opponent get ahead of you by dragging your feet. This helps you know when to lock in, and if to be aggresive. What I do is let the tutorial run all the way through and then throw my 1st card when the clock gets to 1. I find that generally, I am 2 or 3 moved behind my opponent! Whats great is the game doesn't care who finishes 1st! It only scores on # of cards locked and # of lives remaining. try it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's really good advice. I didn't even think of that. :D I do think the game is flawed though. It should reward the first person to go through all of their lives with an extra life or something to help prevent "camping" as you described.

Until they do that though, that's a really good idea. Of course if you see them go straight to 10 then that strategy won't do much good for you. ;)

How much money are you at Spence?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
where the strategy pays is when you can see your opponent crash to 0. So, if you have 1 life and your opponent crashes at 5, all you need to do is get to 6 and lock the cards. The game will end, but you will win. As far as money, I am really low. I have a habit of betting it all, all the time. So, less that$5 for me.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was playing this game again and I noticed that you have a 15 second time limit per turn. I didn't realise that earlier and I guess that means that your strategy will only work if you can hold out for near 15 seconds. If they are also holding out then you just have to go for it.

4xDiva

Hi Andrew and everyone,

Andrew was kind enough to send me an invite, so now I've got two invites to give away here. If anyone would like one, please PM me and include your email address.

I've been playing the hi/lo game. I agree with Spence's strategy. I discovered the same thing, and it helps me to decide if I should lock my spot, etc. I'm up to $1.08.

Laura

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
hi-lo has been updated so that each player recieves a 2 on the 1st hand. Good move as before, you could sit on a 9 if it was your 1st card and end with a tie. Which was not fair and a waste of a game. You can also challege someone to a private game!! Who wants to play me!?!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How do the private games work? I haven't been on Moola for a while now. I heard about the 2 thing though. I think that's a good idea, but I hope they don't do anything like that on Gold Rush. That's still my favorite game so far. :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I just made my first cashout! After playing on and off forever. I got on a hot streak and cashed out for $80. Everytime I log on, I am surprised how many more people are members. The site is really growing fast.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Is this still going on? I wouldnt mind making a few extra bucks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Darksyde Wrestling 9
MenInTights Video Games 12
Mirage General Discussion 0