Moola

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Has anyone else heard of www.moola.com?

It's a new game that pays you a penny for watching an ad, and then lets you keep doubling it until you have over 10 million dollars. (If you can win 30 games in a row that is... otherwise you can settle for lesser amounts)

Basically you play a game against somebody else with a penny, and the winner takes all. You can play for as high or as little as you want, as long as you can afford to risk the minimum for the game. It is very addictive and so far I've had a lot of fun with it.

I haven't quite made the 10 million yet but so far I've made over $30 playing it. :)

It's currently in BETA so the only way to join is with an invite. I have 2 left and will give them to people here who are bored and want to try their hand at making some extra cash. If you want one, send me a PM with the email address that you want the invite to go to.

You can sign up for a free invite on the site too, but you'll have to wait a week for your invite to arrive. It's faster to get one through somebody who already has some invites to send out. :)

You will get 3 invites when you sign up, so when my 2 run out, be kind and repay the favor by giving others here an invite if they need one.
    ------
    Ok, Spence I just got your PM and am sending off the invite now. 1 left now.

Otherwise ask Spence for an invite as well once I run out.

Anyway, there are two games, one is Rock Paper Scissors, which I would not recommend at all. It's a real pain to win since it's mostly random.

The other game is called Gold Rush and is pretty fun with a LOT of strategy when you start to play for more money. That is the game that most people play and the one that I find the most fun. :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006

2. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

cool!!

After I get setup, I will dish out 2 invites here. (I will be sending one to a friend). PM me and I will get back with you after I'm all set and going. This sounds like fun!

3. Mirage

Cool. Hope you are having some fun and making some moola ;)

Any luck so far?

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya ..... So can I get one of them thar invites to the games?:lol:

You know me...I got nothing but time...:lol:

5. Mirage

Just fired it off to your msn email Night. Good luck. If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. Well I'm out of invites now but between the two of you there should be a few free ones hopefully to share with others. :)

6. MenInTights

I still have my invites too. I have failed quite a few times, but now have a decent strategy. I only play the gold rush game. It is great fun!
    At what level would you go for a double? I'm thinking around $600 I would be willing to risk it. Of course, if I ever made it that far, I don't know if I would have the nerve to go for it.

7. Mirage

Well I can play level 12 but I won't be risking it all. I think I will play it safe and never risk more than half at once. I also only play Gold Rush. The other game is useless because it can be any man's game at any time. Not worth risking much on if you ask me.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I like it!!!!!! :D

This is way too much fun..:lol:

Anyone else who wants in just give me a shout..I have 3 invites left!!!!

Thanks again Andrew :cool:

9. Mirage

I was just playing poker with some people tonight at a friends house and one of the guys there also plays moola. He says he is at $40 so far and has been playing the higher levels a lot and winning. Right now the highest I have played is 9 but I can play higher if I wanted to.

10. MenInTights

I play at my top level everytime. I am constantly losing it all around the $1 and $2 level, but I am gaining a ton of new strategy that I get to test out on the lower levels.
    ------
    I am searching for a level 8 opponent right now! whoo-who!!
    ------
    and I lost :(

Did pick up a good tip from the game though, so it was worth it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006