Moods

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Iris, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I think we should be able to add our own moods. Custom ones. Like on myspace, if they don't have your mood listed then you just type it in and that's it. One of the reasons I don't use my mood thing is that it never has what I am feeling. Is it too hard? If so, just ignore this. It's not a big thing, anyway.

We can just be given a list of general emotes (like the ones that are to the right of the box you type your reply in)

Tucker likes this.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

We could always scratch the mood images and just go with your idea. That would allow people to put whatever they wanted in there. Probably within 10 characters or so.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Sounds good. Could you make it so you could choose from a selected list of emotes? Or maybe let you use your own, if possible, of course.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Is there any way you could make it so we could upload our own emotes for the mood? Much like we upload avatars? Perhaps as a VIP or Premium only feature. Or hotlink an emote that we upload to photobucket. a 10x10 image or whatever the size is. So type our custom mood, and type in our custom image url and hit submit.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe I could use the list we already have (emoticons) or at least some of the ones that would fit into the same shaped area. Just some thoughts. I wonder what other people think about this?

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I think it's a good idea. I'd definately use it more if you could write your own.

7. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I'd suggest some sort of word filter.

I don't want to know if someone is "Horny!!!".

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Why not? hahaha

I suppose the normal word filters/censors would be in place. I just don't think horny is part of the list. Will someone who has word filters on, confirm?

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

That's on the current list anyway :lol:

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, sensible idea although I think it should allow for more than just ten charcters, maybe 20 to allow for a little expansion.

I must admit when I look for the aproppriate mood to match how I'm felling, I rarely find one.