Mood and viewing profiles

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Hello again. I hope I'm not being bothersome with the questions. I am trying to search for answers first, though. :cute:

I looked for how to change your user mood, and it said it's in your info to the left of your posts. But I don't see that in mine. Am I still too new?

Also, I tried to view someone's public profile, and it says I can't. I have 25 posts now, and I don't think I was trying to do anything "administrative", so I am at a loss.

Thanks (again)!
------
Oh and, how do you edit posts? Do I need a higher post count still? :)

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
To change your mood you need to go to the main page:

http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php

Look on the left side and scroll down a bit. It's in there somewhere.

And profile viewing was turned off for people with less than 25 posts to prevent spammers from getting people's contact info and spamming. Nothing personal I assure you. :D

You actually should be good now on profiles and editing anyway. :)

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Yah, I see the edit button now! Maybe it just took a little bit to kick in. Thanks!! :)
------
I was also wondering when you are allowed to have animated avatars and siggies. I'm posting here, trying not to start too many threads. :)

Last edited:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Yah, I see the edit button now! Maybe it just took a little bit to kick in. Thanks!! :)
------
I was also wondering when you are allowed to have animated avatars and siggies. I'm posting here, trying not to start too many threads. :)
Animated Avatars are VIP exclusive I'm afraid.

You should be Sweet to have a Sig now that you are above 25 posts. Just go to "My Gf" then Edit Sig