• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Montreal Canadians Playoffs official thread

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I'm very surprised the Hurricanes came back and took a lead in the series. But good luck. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's over my friends the Canadiens are officialy eliminated from the NHL Playoffs losing in overtime 2-1. The Montreal took the lead in the first period by a power play goal by Sheldon Souray, then five minutes afterwards Marc Recchi tied the game up. after that there wasn't any scoring till overtime where five minutes in Michael Ryder gave up the puck then Cory Stillman took a slap shot from the Blue Line where Craig Rivet tip it and when in. The officiating for the entire series was extremly bad, they should of called so many penalties against the Hurricanes but never did.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez Hockey 2
Rontzeeez Baseball 2
Babe_Ruth Hockey 114
Rontzeeez Hockey 3
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2