• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Monte Cristo Sandwich

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Yea, Ill have to try sometime soon. It would be good with some thinly sliced thanksgiving turkey...mmm.

Psyco

Food Whore
God i want one of these right now. I've had variations where they use french toast and then make it similar to a grilled cheese.

These sandwiches are what the dining halls on my campus make somewhat well

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Mmmmmm. Those are so good. I've only had them a couple of times, but I can still remember...

If you haven't tried one, you must try one.

Teorropy

I dont think I would want one for the sole reason, I can't burn off the fat and calories like everyone else. It does sound great though. Maybe on my death bed I will have them get me one. :lol:

Psyco

Food Whore
I had two yesterday, they were amazing. I still haven't worked the off though.

Teorropy

Man, two, that would end my life for sure. Just thinking of them I am feeling my arteries clogging. I need to go eat a bag of carrot really quick. :lol:

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
That sandwich sounds in-fucking-credible. If I can get my roommates to toss in some money for all those ingredients, I'm gonna make those so hard. Hot sandwiches are the best.