• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Monster crocodile traps tourist

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A tourist has had a lucky escape after being trapped on a remote Australian island for two weeks by a monster six-metre (20-foot) crocodile, reports said Monday.

Monster crocodile traps tourist on Australian island | The Raw Story
Australia has some big crocs so I don't blame the guy for not leaving the island. I wouldn't of out of fear of being eaten, better to take your chances that someone would rescue you. Which luckily happened before it was too late.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hahaha. I love that everytime he tried to leave it was after him. Typical crocs. I would never get in a kayak around there.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
What gets me is if he planned this trip why didn't he do a little research to find out about the dangers from animals or whatever that might be in the area. At least he should of made arrangements for someone to check on him if he didn't show up in a reasonable amount of time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Offbeat News 10
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 4
Crouton Movies & TV 11
Altanzitarron Anime 8
Altanzitarron Movies & TV 12