• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Money!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
According to Google,
600 Jamaican dollars = 7.0630 US dollars

I know someone else was curious. :)
Haha true, I would have looked it up as well if you hadn't already posted that. :p

I have about £80 in my purse because I'm too lazy to put birthday money in the bank. I haven't been out with that purse in ages though so it's not like I'm carrying it around with me everywhere. Usually there's no more than 10 or 20 in there.

And then around £2 in car park change.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I have a 10€ bill and some change. Usually I don't have cash and always use card to pay for things since I can use it almost everywhere I need to buy something.

JodieB

Registered Member
It is good to have £10 note and a bit of change on you just in case.
it gives that feeling of security for some reason

faith1806

Registered Member
i am ashamed of having no more than RMB200 in my purse, and at the current moment maybe there is RMB100. haha, i also have two bank cards in my purse.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I always keep a crisp folded $100 hidden in the deepest, most secluded pocket of my wallet.

Most of my insurance deductibles are about 75-80... so having a spare 100 in my wallet for major personal emergencies is about all I ever strive for.

But then again I dont keep money in my wallet. If I carry money I keep it in my pocket Tri-Folded with a Paper Clip. Its rarely ever more than $40.... 40 is enough to keep me fed for about 2 weeks.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I always keep a crisp folded $100 hidden in the deepest, most secluded pocket of my wallet.

Most of my insurance deductibles are about 75-80... so having a spare 100 in my wallet for major personal emergencies is about all I ever strive for.

But then again I dont keep money in my wallet. If I carry money I keep it in my pocket Tri-Folded with a Paper Clip. Its rarely ever more than $40.... 40 is enough to keep me fed for about 2 weeks.
I do the same thing, but I keep it tucked in the side of my shoe... you never know when you are going to need it.

Dabs

Registered Member
About $25 cash, with a bit of "cents"....I do not like pennies, so I toss them into a container on my dresser~