• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Money!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
How much physical cash is in your wallet or purse at this current moment?

I have $31 bucks. How about you?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have no idea without checking and that makes me at least as twitchy as Millz saying "you're" instead of "your"

I'm sure it comes to less than $20, but I wouldn't swear to it.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I've got about $12 in my wallet right now. I usually try to carry cash, I prefer paying with cash over my debit card.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've got about $12 in my wallet right now. I usually try to carry cash, I prefer paying with cash over my debit card.
I'm just the opposite. I pay for most purchases with my debit card, but carry a little bit of cash for whatever little things come up.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I have £6 which is roughly $9 apparently.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I have $40 in my purse right now... I hate having to pay with my debit card since I have a savings plan set up on it. Everytime I make an interaction the bank takes $5 from my chequing account and puts it in my TFSA. It drains up my chequing account fairly quickly...

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
This is quite amusing! Lets see......I have about $600 plus change ( this is Jamaican dollars so.....that is not much)

Last edited: