Money in the Bank?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know there's still around four months till the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania 25. But I was wondering which wrestlers would you like to participate this year? Also please tell me who you'd like to win the match.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

MVP. I'd like it if WWE had MVP win the Money in the Bank, and when he finally cashes it in, he loses. Why? Well, Money in the Bank never had somebody cash it in only to lose AND it'll go along with MVP's losing streak. After that, maybe it'll put him in a feud with a main eventer.

3. Babe_Ruth

He are the wrestlers that I wish were

Shelton Benjamin
    MVP
    Mr. Kennedy
    Jeff Hardy
    R Truth
    Ted Dibiase

I was Ted Dibiase to win it because I believe by Wrestlemania it will be time to give him main even status and push.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

If they are doing 6 people I'll take these guys:

MVP
    The Brian Kendrick
    Miz
    John Morrison
    R-Truth
    Shelton Benjamin

With either Morrison or Benjamin winning it.

5. Babe_Ruth

Ah man, I'd like to change R Truth for John Morrison. I cant believe I forgot Morrison. I believe he's going to be in it this year, and I have a feeling that he might win it. Hes extremely talented and the sky is the limit for him.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

My six:

o-- MVP
    o-- John Morrison
    o-- The Brain Kendrick
    o-- Shelton Benj.
    o-- R-Truth
    o-- Kizarny

Don't ask about Kizarny. I just see good things in his future. :D

7. Millz

Kizarny hasn't even wrestled a match on WWE television! That's a pretty strong feeling for someone who's never had a match haha.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I think his promo got canned. I mean, it's been a couple of weeks without any Kizarny promo, and it would seem that everybody already forgotten about him. Now, it's all about this new, dark, creepy-like guy. Hade... Whatever his name is. :eek:

9. Millz

I was wondering what happened as well. Apparently Kizarny is friends (real life friends) with Edge and Christian.

So maybe something is in the works.

10. Babe_Ruth

Personally I don't know much about Kizarny, so I cant really judge him till I see him wrestler a couple of times. But personally I wouldn't mind seeing Dolph Ziggler in this as well, he's shown that he can handle himself really well in the ring.