Money in the Bank 2018

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With the co-branded PPVs and a mixed bag of Raw and Smackdown wrestlers in the MITB match, will they go back to the contract allowing the winner to challenge for either championship?

Unity

Change the World
Staff member
That would make sense. I’m a pretty big Balor mark but he’s who I’m rooting for early. I know a face isn’t as interesting with the case, but man, he needs something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good for Rusev. It's good that Bryan not in the ladder match. We don't want to be covering our eyes every time he gets hit or takes a bump.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Maybe, maybe not. At this stage, Bryan doesn't need to work gimmick matches to be over and I'm sure he can now work those smarter than he usually did. I just think they know that they need Bryan to pull another passable match from Big Cass so they'll keep going with that angle, while they can set up Bryan vs The Miz around Summerslam.

HabsMike25

Registered Member
To me Rusev needs to win the Men's MITB. Rusev is super over with fans & it is a shame WWE isn't pushing Rusev the way they should

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
To me Rusev needs to win the Men's MITB. Rusev is super over with fans & it is a shame WWE isn't pushing Rusev the way they should
Would love if he won the briefcase. In addition, since it's in Chicago, which is a good WWE crowd, he would get a massive pop if he won.

Does Rousey win the title off Nia Jax? Or, is it way too early for her to get the strap?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With the New Day winning a spot for MITB, I wonder if this will start to fracture the group a little bit.

It'll be interesting to see how they go. You've got Kofi, the grizzled vet. Big E, the powerful bruiser. Xavier, the sort of plucky underdog.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should put Big E in but Kofi has the experience. I'd rather Woods though actually as an underdog type.