Monday Night Football Dum dum dum dum dah...dadda dadda...

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Swiftstrike, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Anyone do anything special for MNF or do you stay at home and just occasionally watch the game?

Usually I try to get out of the house and head to a bar with a few friends for MNF. I usually don't watch the whole game because I have to work the next day but I usually watch about 3 quarters.

In college my roommates and I use to always order a pizza and have a few beers in the dorm room and watch most of the game.

If I am staying in I get a pizza and some beer.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I try to go out an watch the game at a Sports bar as well. But it depends who's playing if it's two teams that I really dislike then I'll watch it at home, but if the Cowboys are playing then I usually watch it at a Sports bar, it's more fun to watch it that way.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Most of the time I stay in and watch it unless the Rams are playing...then I'll leave and go somewhere.

Most of the time I'm watching Monday Night RAW unless its a good matchup...won't lie

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I usually work doubles on Mondays so I have the TV on to watch it while I'm working at the computer, except tonight Heroes is on so I'll watch that and then switch back and forth to the game during commercials.

5. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Usually I go straight home to watch the games, but as of right now I'm too busy doing other kinds of work to watch, made even worse because Prison Break is also on Monday nights:mad:

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Especially the last two seasons or so I've been pinching pennies and trying not to go out all that often. So for MNF I'm most always at my house. The game will be on and I like to watch it from behind the stove while Im making dinner for everyone else. I just enjoy watching it from afar.....that and my lil' bro and mom get real into it and I'm not that big of a fanatic really.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I only got to see a minute of the Ravens-Steelers game last night and I felt good, come later on I'm upset because the Ravens lost by 3 points:mad:

8. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Ya it was a good game. I had it on, I was sorta rooting for the Steelers. I'm impartial to both teams tho.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I was rooting for the Steelers simply because I think they will collapse as the season wears on and the Ravens will only get better with momentum.