• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

monday morning IQ test

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
That was fun!!!! I got the division question wrong! But, how do they determine how your sex life is by this test?? According to them, mine is mediocre..... :(

trees

Registered Member
Well I did terrible and it lied ABOUT MY SEX LIFE!
It said it was Bi***en.......................

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey.....I want mine to be Bi***en.....not so sure about being a stud Nani! :lol:

trees

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Hey.....I want mine to be Bi***en.....not so sure about being a stud Nani! :lol:

Ha! The only thing around here that is Bi***en (not to be taken in the good way) is my old man! Haahhahahahahhaa :hmph:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
hehe it said my love life was not bad and should expect it to bloom soon. I missed 3, the first one cuz I misread the question LOL I was like NO they don't celebrate the 4th hahaha did much better after that one though. Then I missed the one about how many animals did moses take on the ark. ARRG! this is really funny cuz I didn't even catch that it said moses and believe it or not I'm a sunday school teacher HOW EMBARRASSING!! I don't think I will be bringing that up in class on sunday : )

then I missed the three apples one hahaha