monday morning IQ test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bunny_roses, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

That was fun!!!! I got the division question wrong! But, how do they determine how your sex life is by this test?? According to them, mine is mediocre..... :(

3. trees

trees Registered Member

Well I did terrible and it lied ABOUT MY SEX LIFE!
    It said it was Bi***en.......................

4. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

3 out of 11 said I was a super stud............lol oh yea right............lol

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey.....I want mine to be Bi***en.....not so sure about being a stud Nani! :lol:

6. trees

trees Registered Member

Ha! The only thing around here that is Bi***en (not to be taken in the good way) is my old man! Haahhahahahahhaa :hmph:

7. Marys454BB

Marys454BB Premium Member

I got 9.. I missed the one about baseball...lol

8. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

where do people come up with this stuff lol........... stud are for guys ......not me

9. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

hehe it said my love life was not bad and should expect it to bloom soon. I missed 3, the first one cuz I misread the question LOL I was like NO they don't celebrate the 4th hahaha did much better after that one though. Then I missed the one about how many animals did moses take on the ark. ARRG! this is really funny cuz I didn't even catch that it said moses and believe it or not I'm a sunday school teacher HOW EMBARRASSING!! I don't think I will be bringing that up in class on sunday : )

then I missed the three apples one hahaha