• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Monday Already??!!??

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey all! I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and had LOTS of fun hunting those Easter Eggs. I know Paxton and I did. We colored, hunted, and then threw them at each other! LOL

Thanks to everyone for voting for my little guy. He's not gonna catch up in votes I don't think, but we gave the other kid a run for his money! LOL

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the weather! I know it's REALLY nice here!!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
My dog had a couple eggs.... shell and all. :) That's what she gets for not asking nicely and just stealing instead LOL!

I voted for Paxton. Oh well, you are never to young to learn that you can't win them all. :) Hope the Easter Bunny brought him enough candy to distract him from the contest for a while at least. :D