Mom's stuff mystery auction (mom doesn't even know)

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by LicentiousVenus, May 4, 2005.

1. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

2. heatherpetersen

heatherpetersen New Member

Wow you guys are awesome. Thanks a million I really hope she is able to make it to camp We are also gonna try to raise Money mowing lawns. We will get her to camp somehow someway, I'm not gonna give up she is a great kid who really deserves to go to this camp. Heidi has two younger brothers, Which she babysits, so I can work and also does alot of chores around the house. Most of the time without me even having to ask, Heidi will go to camp no matter what, She really deserves this. Oh yeah I already said that silly me. Well again thanks guys your all great.......

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I have added this to my watch list...I think it is really cool that you and your daughter are doing this for her camp...things like that are soooo important, more than your material things.
    WTG
    ~Trina~

4. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

I really hope this auction starts to pic up...me being the high bidder isn't much help

5. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

OOOH good luck.. I hope that it sells big. How much does it cost her to go to camp?

6. heatherpetersen

heatherpetersen New Member

The camp fees itself are 450.00 hopefully we can just raise even part of it being a single mom with a dead beat x husband it's hard to come up with that type of
    money so when she came up with this one I couldn't tell her no so here we are and just watching and waiting to see how much we can raise we did a chocolate chip cookie recipe and we got 5.00 hopefully we can think of somthing new so we can get as much money torward camp as possible well just keep watching us on ebay we'll come up with more until we get at least half the total for camp..
    thanks everyone for being so nice and supportive
    My ebay ID is heatherpetersen0129 keep watching us we will have more when the brain kicks in full gear lol

Well I hope everyone checks Heidi's KITTY KAT out we did another update tonight and gave more clues go ahead take a look

Last edited: May 11, 2005