Mom's check it out and tell us!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mina, May 8, 2005.

1. Mina

Mina Registered Member

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

OMGosh I am Shirley Partridge...I would never have guessed hahahahah
    tooooooooo funny
    ~Trina~

3. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I'm still in shock over being June!! Always thought of here as a little miss goodie-two-shoes

4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Yup even on vacation I can't resist a good quiz :) Although I see myself as more of a "Rosanne" :D The kid is sleeping, hubby is vegging watching a movie and I'm on here. All of us are TIRED! :::yawn:::

Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show

You're a modern yet sensible mom. You keep up with trends you feel like following, and ignore the rest (platform shoes? don't think so!). Often, you're the most rational head in the family -- including your partner! And when all hell breaks loose, you know exactly how to cut through the nonsense. Still, you're not a killjoy -- you encourage your kids to have fun. But they definitely know who's boss. The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on open communication, discipline, and reasoning.

Close.....I think? LOL I would so NOT be June Clever! (can ya tell? :D)

5. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Well Nanner, something else we have in common!!

Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show

You're a modern yet sensible mom. You keep up with trends you feel like following, and ignore the rest (platform shoes? don't think so!). Often, you're the most rational head in the family -- including your partner! And when all hell breaks loose, you know exactly how to cut through the nonsense. Still, you're not a killjoy -- you encourage your kids to have fun. But they definitely know who's boss. The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on open communication, discipline, and reasoning.

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Here's the one for June Cleaver...

June Cleaver, Leave It to Beaver

You're a mom with a capital "M" -- and you dig it! Meeting your kids' needs is your number-one priority. You prefer the tried-and-true, old-fashioned parenting style that worked with you: Shower 'em with love! Trends don't concern you -- your mommy uniform is whatever's comfy. Sure, you try to keep up with what the crazy kids are doing these days -- but when a teenager says "Eminem" you think "Peanut or plain?" The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on nurturing, family togetherness, apple pie -- and lots of hugs.

7. teena

teena Registered Member

LOL that was too cute here is what mine said
    June Cleaver, Leave It to Beaver

You're a mom with a capital "M" -- and you dig it! Meeting your kids' needs is your number-one priority. You prefer the tried-and-true, old-fashioned parenting style that worked with you: Shower 'em with love! Trends don't concern you -- your mommy uniform is whatever's comfy. Sure, you try to keep up with what the crazy kids are doing these days -- but when a teenager says "Eminem" you think "Peanut or plain?" The Bottom Line: Your parenting style is based on nurturing, family togetherness, apple pie -- and lots of hugs.

Thanks for sharing the link it was fun!
    Teena

8. precision

precision Registered Member

Now THAT sounds like Rosanne!...lol

9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

hahaha Rosanne on dial-up eeekk

10. heatherpetersen

heatherpetersen New Member

Just took the quiz
    *Claire* me too Wow there's alot of us on here.
    It was some what right ON with the parenting styles...