TV Modern Family

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by NINnerd, Sep 30, 2009.

1. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Has anyone else seen this? I am watching it on Hulu.com (it comes on ABC), and it's awesome! It's one of those alternative comedies with no laugh track, etc.

I have actually laughed OUT LOUD a few times, which is super rare for even my favorite shows.

I'm super impressed so far. :nod:

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I was just about to make a thread about this show. I searched "modern family" and nothing came up. :l

I've seen most of one episode, it's definitely a show I want to keep watching. I think it's really funny.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I missed it. I don't get to watch too many shows, but I thought this looked really good when I saw the commercial for it. Can I watch it on hulu, anyone know?

4. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

You can. You can watch the two first episodes, the only two that have aired so far.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I watched 3 episodes of this on Hulu. Very hilarious. I'm adding it to my list of shows to watch.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Jaszi had me watch this the other night, really funny, I might actually have to check out the rest of the episodes.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I've watched this when I've gone through every other show I might've found interesting. haha

I think it's pretty funny. It's got a nice cast of characters. I still have to learn the names though.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

This show is hilarious and has become one of my favorites. It is so tough to pick your favorite character, as they are all great and really funny. But I'd say Cameron makes me laugh the most.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I didn't like last week's episode, mostly because of the clown. Other than that, the rest of the episode was great.

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Are you afraid of clowns too? Haha.

That part made me laugh, actually, the whole episode had me rolling. I love this show.

YouTube - Car Moment 10-28 - Modern Family

From 1:20 right up until 1:50 is one of my favorite parts.