• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Moderator, please close this thread.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
if you close this thread then it means the whole forum should be closed.

GF=drama.

<3

Tucker

Lion Rampant
close the thread your damn self.
There are ways! But I think I'll just leave a bitchin' nugget.

------
Note that it says "live in 1960." Now check out Cochran's Wiki (because that doesn't sound wrong):

In early 1959, two of Cochran's friends, Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens, along with the Big Bopper, were killed in a plane crash while on tour. Eddie's friends and family later said that he was badly shaken by their deaths, and he developed a morbid premonition that he would also die young. He was anxious to give up life on the road and spend his time in the studio making music, thereby reducing the chance of suffering a similar fatal accident while touring. However, financial responsibilities required that he continue to perform live, and that led to his acceptance of an offer to tour the United Kingdom in 1960.
On Saturday, April 16, 1960, at about 11.50 p.m., while on tour in the United Kingdom, 21-year-old Cochran died in a traffic accident in a taxi (a Ford Consul, not, as widely quoted, a London Hackney carriage) traveling through Chippenham, Wiltshire, on the A4. The speeding taxi blew a tire, lost control, and crashed into a lamp post on Rowden Hill, where a plaque now marks the spot (no other car was involved). Cochran, who was seated in the center of the back seat, threw his body over his girlfriend to shield her and was thrown out of the car when the door flew open. He was taken to St. Martin's Hospital, Bath, where he died at 4.10 p.m. the following day of severe head injuries.
The taxi driver, George Martin, was convicted of dangerous driving, fined £50, disqualified from driving for 15 years, and sentenced to prison for six months

Last edited: