Xbox Brand Modded Controller

Twitch

Registered Member
I'm not talking about the rapid fire ones, I'm talking about this:

Would you ever get something like this? Do you consider it cheating?

I wish I had one of these. Apparently there are people that if you send in your controller and a small amount of money, they'll do it for you.

I'd probably just buy an already modded one, however.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm having trouble envisioning how this helps? Maybe its 'cause I come from the generation that evolved from this:

so I'm used to pushing A/B buttons with my thumbs :hah:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm failing to see how a modded controller would improve your game, or how it could be considered cheating.

I am ignorant on these things. Info, please?

BigBob

Registered Member
That's actually one of the worst mods I've seen because it wouldn't be comfortable using the buttons on the bottom of the handles. If they want to make it like that, I'd say just do something like putting two on each handle on the front.

Twitch

Registered Member
I'm failing to see how a modded controller would improve your game, or how it could be considered cheating.

I am ignorant on these things. Info, please?
It won't really make my game better, it just looks more comfortable to me. And I guess you can't really consider it cheating..

That's actually one of the worst mods I've seen because it wouldn't be comfortable using the buttons on the bottom of the handles. If they want to make it like that, I'd say just do something like putting two on each handle on the front.
Nah I'd like them on the back, you can keep your right thumb on the thumbstick and keep your fingers on the buttons.

BigBob

Registered Member
They're too spread out though. I'd need them right by each other like the Y has to be right below the A and the X right below the B.

Twitch

Registered Member
They're too spread out though. I'd need them right by each other like the Y has to be right below the A and the X right below the B.

You're right, I wouldn't want them on the bottom of the controller like that.. But i'd still like them on the back.