Mod List

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was just wondering if there is a list anywhere of all past mods. I mean, there are a couple members here who I know have been mods, but I was just interested in a full list. I have no idea why either, let's put it down to boredom.

Here you go Imp, this might help a little or at least be of interest:

http://www.generalforum.com/general-discussion/history-general-forum-54749.html

Goat said:
...in moderation
Over the timeline there have been many changes in staff that have included lots of great members of the past and still great contributing members of today. We've seen the likes of Jeanie, Swiftstrike, Turbonium, Bananas, and DaStevez (aka: ScubaSteve) who have offered their dedication and help to the staffroom. Most recently in 2009 with the new additions to the staff that included; Suigeneris who made a glorious climb back to a staff position along with kdmillz. Ysabel and icegoat63 becoming the first "mutant" post merge members to offer their aid to the forum with a seat on the staff. The list is enormous and I apologize for not giving all those who have served or are serving a mention. But without the efforts given forth by members like Echoes, Hybrix, Nightsurfer, and Babe, theres a pretty good chance we wouldn't have made it this far. Kazmarov gives a great example of how well the staff changes over time:
"When I joined FC in June, 2006, the mods were:

Admins: Drky, Blur, Vince_Carter (aka Michael_Jordan)
Mature Discussion mods: Jesus (aka Merc, The Mercenary, Riddick, Constantine), and Sui_Generis
Super-Mods: Piccolo (aka BANHAMMERED)
Trading Card Mods: LavoidGaskins and TurboniumNY
Other mods: Vegito728 (Anime), Italiano (Movies), llibalfrk (Music)" -Kazmarov

Staff Update 2009 - Four months after the inception of the "mod n00bs" in January, there was yet another major sweep in the staff. Three easily recognized members of the staff decided on their own to relinquish their titles as moderators here at the site (Echoes, Kazmarov, and Vegito728). Leaving Hybrix and the rest of the staff shorthanded, ysabel and icegoat whom were among the most avid moderators on staff were promptly promoted to the coveted "S-Mod" position.

Echoes returned to the staff later in 2009 after Nightsurfer was eventually dropped from staff. SuiGeneris was bumped up to Smod as the team expanded even further adding Smelnick to moderate Mature Discussion and Rebeccaaa to take care of General Discussion.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'd love to be a mod again when I can be more active. I miss it greatly.

Swift, I'm sure there was a good reason you were asked to step down (or fired, as you say). I'm not here to cause a fight or argue with you about the reasons.. that won't change what happened. You just have to realize that the staff felt it was a good decision at the time for the site and there isn't much you can do about it. Some stuff just has to be let go.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I'd love to be a mod again when I can be more active. I miss it greatly.

Swift, I'm sure there was a good reason you were asked to step down (or fired, as you say). I'm not here to cause a fight or argue with you about the reasons.. that won't change what happened. You just have to realize that the staff felt it was a good decision at the time for the site and there isn't much you can do about it. Some stuff just has to be let go.
Im not bitter. I just thought that it was detail that should have been included. If I was bitter I wouldnt be here.